Each season we look for experienced guides to lead our UK based walks in the Lake District, as well as tours in Europe.
- Experienced Guide: preferably having lead/walked the Coast to Coast and in the European Alps
- Proficient in using maps & compass as well as following route notes in unfamiliar areas
- Current First Aid Certificate
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Accommodation whilst on tour
- Reasonable travel expenses
- Meals as included in the itinerary
- ‘Kitty’ for expenses whilst on tour
- Weekly allowance
If you're interested in guiding for Sherpa Expeditions, please send a copy of your CV, along with any relevant Guiding and First Aid Certificates to:
Manager - Sherpa Expeditions
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.